SMAGRINET’s Empowering Virtual Classes
The SMAGRINET project aims to respond to urgent challenges of European industries concerning smart grid through online short programmes. These programmes should respond to industrial needs in terms of skills and knowledge but also to societal inspiration.
Who is concerned
The short-term programs were design for 3 different profiles:
- Broader public who want to keep aware about evolution of power grid.
- Engineering researcher who will work on subject related to energy and have to update his knowledge about the subject.
- Electrical engineering workforce who has to face the technological evolution in their work and want to have a quick update of current technologies and their perspective
As the level of detail required for the 3 kind of public are not the same, the SMAGRINET project present 3 programs with different level of prerequisite and technicality. However, to be sure main aspects are introduced for everyone, the structure follows the same 5 modules composed by videos,lectures, links and exercises:
- Context and challenges of power grid and smart grid
- Electric Network & Infrastructure
- Information System Dedicated to Energy
- Management & Decisional System
- Policy & Economy in Energy
Complete the program and get certified
To access to the material, you will have to create an account on Instructure Canvas platform. Then, the program can be followed self-paced and participating to live session.